The foundation to a successful project is a considered design
We are committed to providing a proactive approach to the design, installation, inspection and witnessing of commissioning of the Building Services Installations within buildings.
Our responsibility is to our Client to act as advisor on matters relating to the Building Services Installation and to provide an interface between the Client and Contractor to provide a common basis for tendering the desired installation.
We dedicate one of our Senior Staff throughout the duration of the Project whose duties are:
- To maintain a consistently proactive approach to the project team.
- To act as the main point of contact throughout the Project.
- To ensure that each aspect of the design and installation is to programme and brief.
- To lead our design team and co-ordinate the tender packages.
The Design Process
- Agree our duties and a project brief with our Client and the design team.
- Develop the brief into the design and tender package.
- Ensure that the tenderer has interpreted the tender documents correctly.
Completion and Handover
To achieve a successful handover of the engineering services we will undertake the following procedures:
- Agree a fully detailed and sensibly timed programme for commissioning the works.
- Agree a programme of equipment and plant demonstrations, following plant commissioning to the Client’s representatives and building operator.
- Ensure all necessary approvals from Health and Safety Executive, Environmental Health and Fire Officer are available prior to handover.
- Ensure that the Contractor provides a full set of “As Installed” Drawings.
- Ensure that the Contractor provides a fully comprehensive set of Maintenance Manuals and Maintenance Procedures.
The benefits of using our design team.
Senior Staff throughout
Senior Staff on hand at all times for your requirements.
Proactive design approach
Our approach yields excellent results.